M2Technology understands the complexities involved with IT systems, networking, system security, business infrastructure design, hardware and software selection. That's why we are in business today — to offer clients value added services that ensure optimum performance and return on investment. Read on to learn about the benefits we make available!
Designed To Suit Your Needs
How Do Your IT Services Differ From Your Competitors?
Here are some points that differentiate the services offered by M2Technology from the competition:
- We start by learning about your business and your particular needs. Every business is different, and because of this we design IT systems based on the way you do business.
- We install Information systems that are designed for your unique needs.
- We connect our clients in any fashion that suits their specific needs including:
- A few workstations in a home office connecting to the Internet
- A computer at home (or anywhere) connecting to an office through a VPN
- Network installations for a small company with up to 100 computers
- Network installations for branch offices using secure certificates for communication over the Internet (HTTPS/Port 443)
- Network installations for branch offices using secured Virtual Private Networking over either dedicated communication lines (T-1) or over the Internet
- We build and help maintain “Groupware Collaboration Systems” which support E-mail, tasks, calendar, and messaging services all from a central location. We are also provide Exchange Hosted Services.
- We design IT systems whereby employees can gain access to data and E-mail accounts from anywhere at any time.
- We assist our clients with technology decision making—"Which server do you need...and how many?" Once we understand how your business operates, we suggest options that best fit your organization. We review which types of hardware will be the most advantageous for your particular installation.
- We can help with workstations too.
Should I have any concerns about Network Security?
ABSOLUTELY. In today's business climate, network security is of utmost importance in keeping private information away from the public. Some questions that you should have answers for include:
- Are the right people seeing the correct information?
- Are the wrong people seeing information they shouldn't have access to?
- If you lose a laptop (or it is stolen) what are your chances of getting it back? We can help you get your laptop back if its stolen...if it has confidential information on it, we can even permanently delete the operating system and all of the data while it's in the crooks hands.
- Wireless? Secure? Two questions that go hand-in-hand. If you have a wireless network it is vital that you ensure it is secure from the latest threat—WAR Driving.
What types of protection should I have and what do you offer?
M2Technology offers a wide range of network and system protection that can ensure day-to-day productivity. These are some specific areas that we address when either designing an IT system or when assisting clients with existing problems:
- Are you being overrun by SPAM? We can put solutions into place that will allow your network and E-mail server to relax and not have to deal with all of the added overhead of SPAM mail. Learn more about our SPAMATRON E-mail Filtering Services.
- Viruses are always a concern. Just as you deal with them internally, you need to be focused on external detection and elimination as well. Effective solutions exist today that can protect your network from E-mail and web borne virus attacks. Outbreaks can also occurr when unsuspecting users bring viruses on external hard drives, flash media (secure digital cards) CD's and DVD's..
- Hackers, trojans, worms...are you protected against these? We know the right technology that will keep you from being affected by these potentially dangerous applications.
- Protection of your employees is another great concern. Are they seeing E-mails and accidentally getting to websites with gambling, adult content or other unwanted sites? We can filter these sites out so you are never bothered by them again.
- One of the latest and greatest threats to users' productivity is spyware. We can explain why users workstations become infected and how you can prevent this from happening. Spyware has the potential to not only slow down productivity, but can also capture and send confidential information to the Internet without you even knowing.
- We offer Remote Administration and End-User Support Services to give you added peace-of-mind
How about the integrity of my data - I can't afford to lose anything!
Developing systems to prevent data loss is another value added service that we offer our clients. M2Technology designs fail-safe systems to ensure your data integrity that will give you overall peace-of-mind. Here are some ideas to consider:
- The only good backup solution is...well, we've heard it over and over—there many solutions available, each offering a wide range of specific benefits. We help here too. We look at all options available to backup your data and suggest the best hardware and software for your particular network. We'll work with you to ensure your understanding of the best backup schedule, create the schedule and show you how to utilize it. It's similar visiting the doctor...we minimize the inconvenience as much as possible.
- We help with the decision to use either DAT, DLT, a single tape drive, an auto-loader library or any other backup solution available. We also help with the decision to use Full, Incremental, or Differential backups and how to combine them for the greatest coverage. Another technology that offers tremendous value is IDR — "Intelligent Disaster Recovery." Return your server back to the point of the last backup within just hours!
- Not only do we get the hardware and software working so you don't have to worry about losing data, we also provide Managed IT Services to support you when issues arise. We're only a phone call away, and in many instances, we are able to respond quickly through remote access to your network.